archive recipes aging cancer covid detox DMSO gut health H2O2
health hacks supplements Mg MMS1 MMS2 mold parasites vaxx weight

Mold / Fungus Protocol

Mold can be a contributing factor to many illnesses. Mold can make its way into some surprising places. While many of us associate mold with damp or humid climates, the truth is, mold can be found almost anywhere, even in dry climates. The trouble with mold is that it can often be difficult to detect. When one is sick due to mold, it can affect the body in a variety of ways, and the symptoms can vary greatly. Mold can cause infections; it can wreak havoc in the respiratory track, causing all types of lung problems, difficulty breathing, coughing and wheezing. It can cause a variety of skin problems, headaches, depression, memory loss, visual problems, allergies, sinus and nasal problems, muscle and joint pains, digestive disorders, immune system disturbances, fatigue, and much more. Needless to say, mold can be the culprit in making people terribly sick.

Under some conditions mold/fungus can spread throughout your body quickly. Sometimes it will make you sick, and other times you may not feel it for days or months. It might even come and go without you ever feeling it. However, don't bet on that, as it can also hang on for months or even years, ruining your health and making you susceptible to many other diseases.

Mold is a type of fungus. I have learned over the years, that there are some types of fungus that MMS1 and MMS2 do not seem to kill. Why? I'm not exactly sure. But I have found that when this is the case, usually clay will handle the problem. So if one is not getting the desired results with MMS, it could be an indicator that mold/fungus is causing the illness and this would be a signal to add clay to your protocol. I have personally had success doing this, as have many others. I'm not going to guarantee it will work for you, but in my opinion, if someone is experiencing one or many of the symptoms described above and is not having success with MMS, it is certainly worth a try to add clay to your protocol and see if it brings results. Clay should not hurt you or slow your progress. Millions of people have been ingesting clay for hundreds of years.

Some indications that mold/fungus is at the root of illness, and is the kind(s) MMS will not help include:

›› If the problem is external and MMS is sprayed on the fungus, it will become painful and start to sting and burn badly.

›› If the fungus is in the mouth when MMS1 is applied, the mouth will sting and burn. (Rinse your mouth out with cool water to get rid of the sting caused by the MMS.)

›› If mold is a problem internally, and while taking MMS orally you experience burning as it goes down, or a heartburn type of sensation, this could indicate mold/fungus is present internally.

If the above reactions occur, this Mold/Fungus Protocol, with the addition of clay, may remedy the situation. Clay has millions of tiny holes with a powerful electrical charge in each hole. Microorganisms are pulled into the hole by the attraction of the charge and are trapped in the hole. The clay then washes out of the body taking the microorganisms with it (either alive or dead). The procedure given below has proven to be successful with many people.

The clay I recommend to use for this protocol has several names: Aztec clay, bentonite clay (calcium bentonite is preferred, or montmorillonite clay (from France).

Instructions for Internal Use of Clay

If you have not been on an MMS protocol, do the Starting Procedure (page 79) first, before beginning this Mold/Fungus Protocol. After completing the Starting Procedure in four days, go right into this protocol on the fifth day. If you are already on an MMS protocol and determine you need to stop for some days to do the Mold/Fungus Protocol, when adding clay into your MMS routine—for a short period of time—while doing Steps 1 and 2 of this protocol, discontinue taking your MMS doses as per whatever protocol you may be doing at the time (Protocols 1000, 1000 Plus, 2000 or 3000).

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Additional Important Information for Step 3

Step 4

Step 4 notes

Step 5

Step 5 notes

Mold/ Fungus External Procedure

There are many types of fungus that can manifest externally on the body. As mentioned earlier, one indicator that MMS1 will not be helpful occurs when MMS1 is sprayed on or otherwise applied to the fungus. It will become painful and start to sting and burn badly. In this case, the MMS1 may actually make the condition worse, and it’s best to try another course of action, such as given below.

Instructions for Mold/Fungus External Procedure

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3


Chapter 14, pg 273: Biofilms

A biofilm is a thin resistant layer of microorganisms that form on and coat wet surfaces. They are well-organized colonies of bacteria clustered together to form microcolonies. Biofilms can be formed by a single bacterial species, but biofilms more often consist of many species of bacteria, as well as fungi, algae, protozoa, debris, and corrosion products. Essentially, a biofilm may form on any surface exposed to bacteria and some amount of water. In industry biofilms form in many places such as in water pipes, water tanks and cooling towers. Biofilms can also form in or on the human body and thus are responsible for many diseases.

When these colonies of bacteria cluster together, they secrete a special mucus that cements them together in a film-like concoction. When this happens other pathogens can hide in them and beneath them. Biofilms can make healing in the body more difficult or often impossible. They are highly resistant to antibiotics. Medical drugs seem to have little, if any, effect on them. However, MMS can overcome biofilm, both inside and outside the body.

If you have been taking MMS and are improving, but at a very slow rate, it may be an indication that you have 273 274 MMS Health Recovery Guidebook biofilm somewhere in your system. The answer is to simply continue on the protocol until you are feeling well. This could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks and in some cases a few months, before the biofilm is totally killed. Keep at it until you are feeling good.

If you have been taking MMS with no problem, and all of a sudden at the same dosage you experience a significant Herxhiemer reaction, you have probably broken through a biofilm. The die-off of the pathogens hits you in one big burst, which causes a Herxheimer reaction. The good news is, you are then able to get rid of the toxins that have been causing you problems and your body can heal.

Biofilms on the outside of the body normally only happen in sores or wounds where there is continuous moisture. When they are present in the sore or wound they often cause healing to take much longer or prevent healing altogether. For this, I suggest using the MMS1 spray bottle as directed on pages 76. In situations where the biofilm seems to be resistant to the normal strength spray bottle of 10 drops of MMS1 per 1 ounce (30 ml) of water, in other words, the sore or wound is not healing, I suggest you increase the amount of drops in the spray bottle. First try putting 20 drops of MMS1 per 1 ounce (30 ml) of water in the bottle. If you still do not see good results with 20 drops per ounce, increase the drops in the spray bottle in increments. You can go up to 50 MMS1 drops per ounce (30 ml) of water, if you feel it’s needed.


Mold / Fungus Protocol
MMS Health Recovery Guidebook
by Jim Humble
Chapter 6 – The Key Protocols - pgs 99-129
order book(s) here


return to MMS1 page:
back to MMS page


archive recipes aging cancer covid detox DMSO gut health H2O2
health hacks supplements Mg MMS1 MMS2 mold parasites vaxx weight